Monday, May 16, 2005

Mo Dee 哲一智 493032363 卓倩如

Mo Dee

Someday, I make an unforgettable dream. I saw a poor house in woods and there was a man taking chop at firewood. I asked what his name is. Oh my God! He is Mo Dee. We have a great time. I also asked him some questions.

Judy: My name is Judy. I major in Philosophy. When were you born?
Mo Dee: Hi, I am Mo Dee. I was born on 489B.C. I am 2494 years old this year. My
birth place is Shantung. I am good at doing goods by woods.

Judy: Could you introduce your hometown?
Mo Dee: There are a lot of mountains. It likes a big garden. And you can eat a famous food: steamed bun. You can come to there with friends. It must be an unforgettable memory.

Judy: What’s your favorite pastime?
Mo Dee: I can’t spend time on unmeaning thing. I have to do a lot of affairs, such as reading books and helping people.

Judy: Who is affected you the must?
Mo Dee: Maybe the person is Confucius. The thought of Confucius is very popular when I grew up. My ideas have closely relation between Confucius. I was born in a poor family, so my some ideas are different to his thought.

Judy: What is the background supporting your theory?
Mo Dee: We gave much fight in the time. All citizens live hard life, But the official are still luxury. The society is not in peace. So I propose some opinion.

Judy: What is your philosophy of life?
Mo Dee: I think my philosophy of life is “Yi”. It means we have to regard our country’s rise and fall as our works. We do everything that favor of nation; we don’t just get the salary. On the other hand, I make a point of practicing. It is important to do.

Jody: What kinds of work do you want to do?
Mo Dee: First, I will do my best to make a lot of money. Then, I want to set of a philanthropic organization. No matter where and when they need to rescue, I will be there.

Judy: You hope people in the world will not be in a distressful situation. I remember you are antiwar. What is your opinion of America attack Iraq before?
Mo Dee: Even if war can’t made a lot of people die and destroy historic building now. It is not beneficial to fight for America and Iraq. They have to spend a lot of money. America won the game. So what? I will do my best to prevent the war if I still live. I hope Iraq will be fine with the help of America.

Judy: Do you have proposal for political phenomenon?
Mo Dee: We have to observe the politician weather they have good achievement in their official career or not. They need to have wisdom and high EQ. They must try their best to finish everything that is good for citizens.

Judy: What thought do you have about revolution of education?
Mo Dee: We study hard because of our future, so we learn something that is useful for us forever. We attach importance to attitude of doing a deed and working. Our children have to learn how to solve question and how to face failure in school. They can do a lot of difficult challenge, and they always full of vitality. We have to make our children understand filial obedience, taking pleasure in helping people, making good habit, etc. They will want to learn every interesting thing.

Judy: How do you think about society phenomenon?
Mo Dee: Because of our high quality of life and technology, we become cold and indifferent. There is a lot of case about son killing their mother. The only way is love being in our heart. We have a passion for not only our family and friends but also strange people. And we have to severely punish people who kill and hurt somebody.

:
Judy: What is your refutation if someone critic your thinking?
Mo Dee: I grew up in a poor family. I have to overcome many problem of livelihood. I don’t need unnecessary ceremony. I am bearing in mind the interest of low level people. Out life is different to them. We also have different trouble to solve.

Judy: What do you think the weak economy?
Mo Dee: Be frugal. We will spend money on right thing. We have to take a habit of thrifty, especially the government official.

Judy: How to solve the unemployed problem?
Mo Dee: We will increase production. It is don’t enough to support consumption if we don’t work. The government can offer the opportunity by building the public facilities.

Judy: So, your opinion means we will give a birth as possible as we can. But now more and more people choose to get marry after thirty years old and don’t want to give birth. What is your opinion?
Mo Dee: That is not good to do that. The society will be aging of population in the future. We are short of physical labor. The economy will be weak after many years.

Judy: What do you think that there are a lot of program about ghost on TV?
Mo Dee: They exist with us. They don’t hurt anybody. In fact, ghosts have the ability to punish and award, too. No matter where and when you do illegal thing, they all know.

Judy: How to think that young people pursue the famous brand?
Mo Dee: We wear clothes for the sake of covering our body and being warm. We can donate more money to refugee around the world. We treasure thing we have and are willing to help people.

Judy: We can go to a lot of place to play, such as KTV, Movie Theater, etc. What do you think?
Mo Dee: I always think that it is unmeaning to spend time on pastime. But the day has changed; you gave to face more stress than me. You real need to take a rest on holiday. We don’t still cost much money to see movies and sing songs. We can go hiking.

Judy: What are your finally goal?
Mo Dee: I hope the world will become a big family. We don’t have war. We love and help each other. We can change our sources.

Judy: You have some opinion for college
Mo Dee: You have an affluent life. You are so lucky. Because of famous brand, you can make money with your body. We don’t wear costly clothes, shoes and leather bag. You must import information and knowledge in your mind as much as possible. You can search many things by using computer, and don’t just play games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home