Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Zhu Xi 哲一智 493032246 陳立翰

Zhu Xi

Hello everybody! My name is Tony. One day, I step into the time machine without any notice. In this travel, I returned to the Song Dynasty. Thereupon I went to visit Zhu Xi.
On the way I visited Zhu Xi, the weather is good. He was reading the book in a study and I was watching him though the window in the same time. He saw me and asked me to sit down and talk to him face-to-face. Then we started our conversation.

Tony: What is the meaning of “Primal chaos” in your theory?
Zhu Xi: It is natural law or rule and principle of the universe – the movement between masculine and feminine – Yi Yong.
Tony: What is your main idea in your philosophy theory?
Zhu Xi: My specialty is detailed analysis in concept and meticulous logical ponder.
Tony: What is the center in your theory?
Zhu Xi: The center of my theory is about the relationship between “Heart” and”Human nature”.
Tony: Who is your natural universe theories inherit from?
Zhu Xi: Mainly I learn this theory of Dong Jhong Shu’s theory.
Tony: What is your opinion about principle of people?
Zhu Xi: I think that the principle of people have two systems, it consist of “nature system”and “morals system”. This two systems influence in my life.
Tony: Who is your theory’s inherited from?
Zhu Xi: I inherit from Cheng Yei.
Tony: What is the difference between your theory and Cheng Yei’s?
Zhu Xi: Cheng Yei’s is rationalism, so he is against the experience’s status and function. But in my opinion, experience is very important so I take it.
Tony: Do you believe god?
Zhu Xi: Yes! And I also believe Gods and ghosts, and the strange event make by them, I think our”heart” can induce it.
Tony: What is the basic concept in your 天人合一 theory?
Zhu Xi: The basic concept in my 天人合一 theory is “Le” and ”Chi”.
Tony: What is “Lie”?
Zhu Xi:”Lie” are the natural law in the tendency and development in our universe.
Tony: What is “Investigates thoroughly”?
Zhu Xi: “Investigates thoroughly” is really the understanding, truth and knowledge of the reality does. Therefore the standard may enhance the human’s moral standard. After you get the meaning, you may transcend to the mortal world.
Tony: What is the target” Investigates thoroughly”?
Zhu Xi: Investigates thoroughly, the target is not the knowledge. It is the experience, the truth of treating people.
Tony: What is the difference between “Nature of the destiny” and “nature of the makings”?
Zhu Xi: Nature of the destiny is congenital; nature of the makings will be acquired in the life. The nature of human is friendly, but we will have evil mind which acquired in the life.
Tony: What is the connotation of “Le”?
Zhu Xi: It is equal to “Kind heart”,“Just” ,“Politeness” ,“Wisdom”.
Tony: What is “明明德”?
Zhu Xi: It is the understanding in the good morals.
Tony: What is “morals”?
Zhu Xi: Morals - I have two ideas. First, it is “After doing something good. We can obtain the promotion in our mind. Second, it is
“You obtain the truth by yourself”.
Tony: What is “Realized”?
Zhu Xi: “Realized” is “You understand a truth by one flash in the heart.”
Tony: What is use about” Investigates thoroughly”?
Zhu Xi: the idea of Investigates thoroughly is that you must give up your desire and make use of the natural justice in your heart.
Tony: What is 格物窮理?
Zhu Xi:”格物窮理.” refers to investigates thoroughly principle of the every objective things.
Tony: What is” heart”?
Zhu Xi: Mainly, it’s the “Will of the people” and “conscience” “Heart of the moral”.

After yours illustration, I learn more about your philosophy, I hope I will still have chance to converse with you. Good bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home