Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Parmenides 哲學一愛 493031101 薛鈞豪

One day ,I’m sleeping in Albert’s class. I dream a man talking with me.

1 Rock: What is your name ?

Parmenides: My name is Parmenides .

2 Rock: Who are the one influence most of you?

Parmenides: Xenophanes is my teacher. “Hen” “Immutable” is from him in my theory.
And other one affect me is Pythagoras. I believe the“transmigration” he said. I also live in diligent life to fallow him and his team .

3 Rock: Where were you born?

Parmenides: Elea .I am the philsopher of Eleatics .I born in noble family with rich life. In time of 96th sport meet, it is my high peak. I made law for Elea so let the town become happy and rich

4 Rock: When is your time ?

Parmenides; 540-470 B.C.

5 Rock: Please talk about your theory.

Parmenides: I had said ”being is being, not being is not being.”

6 Rock : Then what is being ?

Parmenides: Thinking is being and the same, being is thinking. Except thing of to come round ,there are no being . All the being should be straighten out our thinking


7 Rock: Please talk about your cosmology.

Parmenides: My cosmology is dulism. There are world of ideal and world of sense perception. World of Ideal is mirage. World of sense perception is the real

8 Rock: Why do you think so ?

Parmenides: Because I can’t think trough about world of sense perception, it’s mirage.

9 Rock: Why you think obstructed?

Parmenides: “ Laws of identity” ”laws of contradiction” ”laws of excluded middle” is our basic rule of thinking .In world of sense perception , one thing can become to the other. I can’t accept the thing , so I think obstructed.

10 Rock: Finally do you think your theory will be accept for later generation?

Parmenides: It is no mean to later generation to accept me , but “being is being” is not to change forever.
11 Rock: Please, tell me why you show up in front of me?

Parmenides: Well, I see you in the dream now.

12 Rock: Can you tell me what kind of girls you are interesting?

Parmenides: Sorry. I don’t like boy, and I am a gay. Well, it’s pretty normal for people like me in that time. I love the muscle guy very much.

13 Rock: Do you use computer often?

Parmenides: What is that? Never heard of it.

15 Rock: Do you believe the world be round ?

Parmenides: I can’t believe. Isn’t the world level??

16 Rock: Can you speak English?

Parmenides: No ,I can’t .I just speak language of Greece.

17 Rock: Are you a normal people?

A Parmenides: Of cause!!

18 Rock:What is the human being?

A Parmenides: The human being is the human being.

19 Rock: Why do you named Parmenides?

A Parmenides: Because my mother named me .

21 Parmenides: Why do you want talk with me?

Rock : Because that’s my English homework.

22 Parmenides: Can I leave here?

Rock: OK, bye bye~ see you~~.

I wake up ………..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home