Saturday, May 07, 2005

Thales 哲學一智 493032014 游珀雅

Thales

Amber:What is your name, sir?
Thales:My name is Thales.

Amber:What is your forte?
Thales:I’m a mathematician、astronomer、politician and philosopher.

Amber:What is your affirmation?
Thales:My affirmation is that the cosmogony of world is “Water.”

Amber:Why is Water?
Thales:Because I lived in Miletus of Ionia. When I open my door or windows, I just see water around me. So I think that the cosmogony of world is Water.

Amber:Did you have the contribution for next philosophers?
Thales:I trust that we don't ought to conjecture the things of world to used the fable or the fantasy. We should observe and philosophize. I had the quantum-leap about the intellection of classical.

Amber:Did you have students?
Thales:My elite students are Anaximander and Anaximenes.

Amber:How are they?
Thales:They become to the founder of The Miletus.

Amber:Did you trust God’s being?
Thales:Yes. I trust it. I think that everything has God in it.

Amber:You had contribution on mathematics. Could you illustrate the law of math?
Thales:Pythagoras-theorem is according-as my idea.

Amber:We called you the father of philosophy. Did you know that who called?
Thales:Aristotle. But I still don’t know why he called me that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home