Thursday, May 05, 2005

Aristotle 哲學一愛 493031553 林冠丞

Aristotle

There are two men in this story. They are Aristotle and ken. Aristotle is a philosophy. Ken is a funny man. Because death of Plato. Aristotle wants to be second principal. But he fails 2 times. This story is about Aristotle. Let us see it.

Ken: How are you? Are you a principal now?
Aristotle: No I am not principal now. I fail but I ever try it.
Ken: Are you unhappy for your fail?
Aristotle: No I think contemplative life is a happy life. I am contemplative so I am not unhappy.
Ken: Do you hate Plato? He didn’t help you to be second principal?
Aristotle: No I love my teacher. I respect Plato.
Ken: What do you want to say NEW principal?
Aristotle: I wish he do his best
Ken: What do you want in the future?
Aristotle: I will be back for next principal election……. After second principal election
Ken: Are you successful now?
Aristotle: No I am still fail
Ken: I am sorry. But I am still to get a question Are you still happy now?
Aristotle: YES. I am still happy now. I think pleasure=contemplative. I think fail is nothing to me.
Ken: Do you think you and Plato…….who knowledgeable more?
Aristotle: I love my teacher but I love true knowledge more. But we still look for true knowledge. So I don’t know who knowledgeable more
Ken: What do you want now? Waiting for third election?
Aristotle: No I want to leave here
Ken: to here? And do what?
Aristotle: I will be a principal in lyceum by myself!!!
Ken: I want to be your first student.
Aristotle: OK No problem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home