Saturday, May 07, 2005

Georg W. f. Hegel 哲學一愛 493031333 林曄民

Hegel

I am a bench scientist. I have a dream that is I can go to erstwhile, so I experiment in my laboratory. La La La…………Wow,I touch my machine’push, and it is running. I am so anticipative and afraid. Then….I am in a deeply sleep. When I waken, I found I am in the germany’school that is 19-centry. I am so happy, so I asked people that is spoke germany language. Fortunately, I can speak that. And I found the people is Kant. He is so happy, because his ideological affect our. So I ask him some question, and he is mouthy.

I am so happy: Hi. What’s your name?
Hegel: My name is Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.
I: What time are you born and where are you born?
Hegel: I’m born in Stuttgart, Württemberg, in present-day southwest Germany. August 2credentialism7, 1770. I: And you will dead in November 14, 1831. Hegel: Wow! I don’t care.
I: well, what’s your ad eundem and process?
Hegel: I received my education at the Tübinger Stift (seminary of the Protestan Church in Württemberg), where I was friends with the future philosophers Friedric Schelling and Friedrich Hölderlin. I became fascinated by the works of Spinoza, Kant, and Rousseau, and by the French Revolution.
Oh, what’s your main idea?
Hegel: In the introduction to The Philosophy of History (translated by J. Sibree) I says: "Philosophy shows that the Idea advances to an infinite antithesis; that, viz. between the Idea in its free, universal form - in which it exists for itself - and the contrasted form of abstract introversion, reflection on itself, which is formal existence-for-self, personality, formal freedom, such as belongs to Spirit only."So, breaking it down, there are two forms of the universal idea and they are always and infinitely the antithesis of each other. One form is the general principle of it and the other form is its specific application to the actual events in history. He continues to say: "The universal Idea exists thus as the substantial totality of things on the one side, and as the abstract essence of free volition on the other side."
So….. what is you are mean in metaphysics?
Hegel: "This reflection of the mind on itself is individual self-consciousness - the polar opposite of the Idea in its general form, and therefore existing in absolute Limitation. This polar opposite is consequently limitation, particularization, for the universal absolute being; it is the side of its definite existence; the sphere of its formal reality, the sphere of the reverence paid to God. - To comprehend the absolute connection of this antithesis, is the profound task of metaphysics."Therefore, I is stating, albeit in difficult turns of phrase, that metaphysics should be concerned with grasping the mechanics of how the thesis and antithesis are connected in each individual case. To do so would involve comparing examples of events of history with their archetypal forms and trying to understand both the similarities and the differences between them.
I:so, your conclude.
Hegel: Aside from my dense and difficult style my work is perplexing for modern audiences because I have an organic and teleological view of human society. This view is in direct opposition to the conceptions of individual rights and existentialism which most modern-day intellectuals take for granted.
I: Can you exemplify for example?
Hegel: Myworks have a reputation for their difficulty, and for the breadth of the topics they attempt to cover. I introduced a system for understanding the history of philosophy and the world itself, often called a progression in which each successive movement emerges as a solution to the contradictions inherent in the preceding movement. For example, the French Revolution for I constitutes the introduction of real freedom into western societies for the first time in recorded history. But precisely because of my absolute novelty, it is also absolutely radical: on the one hand the upsurge of violence required to carry out the revolution cannot cease to be itself, while on the other, it has already consumed its opponent. The revolution therefore has nowhere to turn but on to its own result: the hard-won freedom is consumed by a brutal Reign of Terror. History, however, progresses by learning from its mistakes: only after and precisely because of this experience can one posit the existence of a constitutional state of free citizens, embodying both the benevolent organizing power of rational government and the revolutionary ideals of freedom and equality.
I: I want to listen your Famous quotations.
Hegel:"I saw the Emperor - that world-soul - ride through the town to reconnoitre. It is indeed a strange feeling to see such a person, who here, from a single point, sitting on his horse, reaches over and masters the world!""We may affirm absolutely that nothing great in this world has been accomplished without passion.""What is rational is actual and what is actual is rational."
I: You are so smart. And what is your author?
Hegel: I have Phnomenologie des Gesist 1806(See battle of Jena) and (Wissenschaft der Logik) 1812-1816 (last edition of the first part 1831) and (Enzyklopaedie der philosophischen Wissenschaften) 1817-1830
I: What’s you think your inflacation?
Hegel: I thought to represent the summit of 19th Century Germany's movement of philosophical idealism. It would come to have a profound impact on many future philosophical schools such as Existentialism, as well as the historical materialism of Karl Marx.
Ya! I am so happy……….Ho! what is happen! That is a dream. Ho,it is too truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home